Our apologies for the delay as we’re a wee bit late on this pupdate. With Easter and some nice weather, we’ve been doing some Spring clean up around the farm.
Our Puppy Page is updated with the weekly photos of our pups and extra photos not featured in this newsletter.
These pups are becoming so interactive and bark and growl and wag their little tails. They get excited when I come into their pen to see them and walk up to me with confidence to give kisses or engage in play.
They are still quite small and they all appear to have blue eyes at this time, although they could develop parti eyes as they mature more.
Weekly weigh-ins for this adorable group:
- Paddington – 1 lb 9.0 oz (+7.3 oz)
- Harmony – 1 lb 13.9 oz (+8.1 oz)
- Boo Boo – 1 lb 10.4 oz (+7.3 oz)
- Winnie – 1 lb 12.8 oz (+7.8 oz)
- Kodiak – 2 lb 1.5 oz (+10.6 oz)
- Baloo – 1 lb 14.1 oz (+8.5 oz)
These pups have also opened their eyes but it’s still a bit early to clearly see eye colour. They too are becoming more mobile and vocal.
These chubby munchkins are enjoying momma’s cream bar and are growing very well!
- Chorizo – 2 lbs 9.2 oz (+1.01 lbs)
- Brie – 2 lbs 0.5 oz (+0.68 lbs)
- Ollie Olive – 2 lbs 4.2 oz (+0.76 lbs)
- Cashmoo Cashew- 2 lbs 11.1 oz (+1.03 lbs)
Our Wait List members will have the opportunity to select from our available puppies first around 5 weeks of age.
Thank you for joining our pack!