Oh my goodness these F4 Pomsky “Bear Cubs” are 5 weeks old!!!
Wait List members have been sent their Puppy Selection Notifications yesterday and we will start to arrange meetings with potential families in the next few days.
These pups are so sweet and they all have wonderful personalities! Harmony and Winnie are on Breeder Hold. Paddington has been selected by Aster’s family to join them. Kodiak, Boo Boo and Baloo will all be offered to our Wait List members first.
- Paddington – 2 lbs 11.0 oz, charting to be 11-16 pounds
- Baloo – 3 lbs 6.7 oz, charting to be 14-19 pounds
- Boo Boo – 3 lbs 2.0 oz, charting to be 13-18 pounds
- Winnie – 3 lbs 1.5 oz, charting to be 13-18 pounds
- Kodiak – 3 lbs 4.2 oz, charting to be 14-19 pounds
- Harmony – 3 lbs 1.2 oz, charting to be 12.5-17.5 pounds
My kids made me a lovely charcuterie picnic lunch for Mother’s Day, and now I get to share our F3 Pomsky “Charcuterie” litter pupdate!
Look at the faces on these adorable pups? They are all becoming so interactive and they all really seem to enjoy cuddling. They are a quieter bunch and seem to be taking after their mom, who rarely makes a peep. They’re also working on their litterbox skills but haven’t quite taken to their milk supplements yet since momma Ayasha is THE BEST POMSKY MOMMA and feeds them much yummier food than I do.
Our Wait List members will get to select and meet these pups starting next week.
- Chorizo – 4 lbs 6.1 oz, charting 22-30 pounds
- Brie – 2 lbs 12.2 oz, charting 13-17 pounds
- Olive – 3 lbs 14.3 oz, charting 19-28 pounds
- Cashmoo – 4 lbs 2.6 oz, charting 21-29 pounds
And to all the fabulous moms, the fur moms, the adopted moms, the surrogate moms, the new moms, the “vintage” moms, the moms that are missing their babies, and all those wonderful lovelies who have been a caregiver to any living being, wishing you a Mother’s Day as beautiful as you! 💕
Thank you for joining our pack!